[Sigia-l] The 3 Factors of I/A

Coon, Sean SCoon at Datek.com
Thu Mar 6 11:36:39 EST 2003

"I submit that this field will never make any significant progress if
each new participant insists on dragging us back to first principles."

Jesse James Garrett                                   Now in bookstores:
jjg at jjg.net                            "The Elements of User Experience"
http://www.jjg.net/                         http://www.jjg.net/elements/

Isn't this a bit ironic? New participants who would "drag us back to
first principles" are the same people that'll buy "elements." You can't
have it both ways.

Why don't we all just participate as we have the time or inclination,
and allow this forum to take shape based on the various degrees of
experience that individual IA's bring to the table? I'd much rather sift
through 20 emails that seem basic to me on the chance that a new
thought/perspective which might have been supressed due to fear of
rejection comes to light.

*stepping off the soap box*

sean patrick coon
http://www.apperceptive.com