[Sigia-l] The new JJG diagram

Cynthia Hoffa cindy at blep.net
Thu Jul 10 17:25:12 EDT 2003

User research is less separable from strategy than it is from tactics. Usability testing is not user research.

I think the perceived flaws in the diagram around what underpins what could be resolved through a more 3-dimensional representation, but we'd potentially lose its simplicity and immediacy. Anyone want to take a stab at it?