R: [Sigia-l] CMS and IA

Ann Rockley rockley at rockley.com
Thu Jan 30 11:46:51 EST 2003

At 12:44 PM 1/29/2003 -0500, Peter VanDijck wrote:
>Ann Rockley wrote:
>
> > At this point in time most CMS are "closed boxes" as you say. There are a
> > new breed of content management tools, known as content management
> > integrators that do just that, sit between a number of content management
> > systems and build an integrated view of the metadata so that content can be
> > accessed from any CMS through the integrator.
>
>Do you have examples of these? Google isn't helping me much...
>PeterV

We have just begun to investigate ContextMedia www.contextmedia.com.

_____________________________

"Managing Enterprise Content: A Unified Content Strategy" (ISBN 0735713065)
by Ann Rockley with Pamela Kostur and Steve Manning is now available from
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735713065/therockleygro-20>amazon.<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735713065/therockleygro-20>com
or
<http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735713065/therockleyg08-20>amazon.ca.
For more information visit www.managingenterprisecontent.com.