[Sigia-l] visio feature improvements - why bother?

Beau Lebens beau at dentedreality.com.au
Mon Apr 14 19:14:03 EDT 2003

//  5.  Because, most importantly...

and because

 6. Why would anyone produce a product for an industry that can't even
decide on roughly how to define itself, let alone what it wants in a tool,
let alone what a standard is or isn't, or for that matter, whether feedback
is useful or not, whether personal websites should be professionally
designed or which somethingability term best describes their intended
outcomes.

The IA community is so fractured and violently opposed to itself it's no
wonder there's hardly anyone trying to address any of our needs.

Beau

PS: Feel free to act like little kids and semantically attack me because you
don't understand the tones or inflections that I was using, or because you
thought I should have used an "e", but I used an "i". Just for something
different, I will *not* be responding to any pathetic, childish attacks on
this comment in the air of the list - there's enough noise on here as is.