[Sigia-l] a plea regarding the list archive & junkmail

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Thu Oct 31 13:01:27 EST 2002

There are two archives as Karl points out.  I just changed the settings for
the archives created by the list software so that they are now password
protected.   List-Archive: <http://mail.asis.org/pipermail/sigia-l/>

I do not view myself as the "owner" of this list; you folks are the
owners.  Jim and I are the administrators.   Discussion of what you want --
hidden/public senders, public/private archives, etc. -- is welcome.  We'll
do what we can with the settings.

Dick Hill