[Sigia-l] a plea regarding the list archive & junkmail

Andrew Hinton groups at memekitchen.com
Thu Oct 31 13:26:03 EST 2002

Well, yeah that is a good point, which is why I really held off on even
mentioning it for so long.

The reason I finally brought it up is that the amount of junk I receive at
that address has increased 10 fold over the last year... which leads me to
believe that other spam spiders are adding it to more and more databases.

True, those who already have it will continue to use it, but I would hope
over the course of a year or two attrition might decrease the spam flow. Or
at least it might not get much worse (except of course for the fact that
spam spider companies will sell the address over and over to other list
buyers).

I would just switch to another address, but this one is on all my business
cards and is in the format that our company officially uses for everyone.

--
andrew
www.memekitchen.com