[Sigia-l] Default Searches

Tony Stephens tstephens at trusecure.com
Thu Oct 17 17:05:12 EDT 2002

That's actually something I overlooked.  I added the title, and then
removed the text from the field.  Now it seems to be a search box.
We'll see how the users respond come tomorrow.

Thanks all for the fantastic feedback.

Tony

On Thursday, October 17, 2002, at 10:01  AM, John Fullerton wrote:

> It may seem that the search box is not available for searches
> (something is printed there).
>
> As another said, a label over the text field may make it more evident.

may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and/or CONFIDENTIAL.  If you
immediately.