[Sigia-l] Defusing Techies?

Summerville, Marion R Marion.Summerville at qwest.com
Tue Oct 8 14:10:44 EDT 2002

Hi all -

I'm teaching an intro to IA class at an art school, and one of my students
asked me for resources on how to negotiate / communicate with techies (his
words). Apparently as a small independent he's finding that "the techies"
are acting as a "firewall between the company and the consumer."

I gave the class my top-o-the-head thoughts.. but then got to thinking, and
wondering what some of YOU all might say.  All comments welcome, on- and
off-list

Marion Summerville
Senior Experience Architect - Qwest Solutions
marion.summerville at qwest.com
professional dilettante ~ usability ronin