[Sigia-l] don't pick and refuse me

Coon, Sean SCoon at Datek.com
Mon Nov 25 10:57:30 EST 2002

Derek R. wrote [snippet]:

This is dangerous behavior.  Every being has *a right* to make their own
decisions. Think of it as a 'Prime Directive' or 'QA' for sacred future
ages. Otherwise, we are 'controlled' by someone, like Ziya (a heavy
reckoning), and I, for one, will fight against being controlled (no
freedom) using everything at my disposal -- my cause (the cause of the
individual) being 'just,' and my quarrel being honorable.
-->
http://bobmarley.com/songs/lyrics/war.lyrics.txt

yeah, what he said.

http://www.apperceptive.com/theshepherd.gif

BOOYAKA!

sean patrick coon :: sr. interaction designer :: ameritrade ::
201_761_5540