[Sigia-l] Bay Area, California? Help me celebrate my book!

christina wodtke cwodtke at eleganthack.com
Tue Nov 26 10:26:29 EST 2002

Christina Wodtke would like to invite you to help her celebrate the release
of her book, "Information Architecture: Blueprints for the Web" And more
importantly, eat free pizza!

Since its release October 16th, B4W has climbed up and down the Amazon best
seller list, delighting Ms. Wodtke's parents, startling her publishers and
keeping her from getting any work done as she hits "refresh" over and over
again. Now that it's settled down, she's finally arranged a release party.

Swing by, grab a slice, share a toast and maybe win a copy of the book--
I'll be giving away 20 copies. It'll be a great way to catch up with old
friends, make some new ones and celebrate the beginning of the holiday
season.

I hope to see you there!
Christina

Deets: