[Sigia-l] International sites

George Supreeth george at ivistasolutions.com
Wed May 15 14:22:12 EDT 2002

I'm assuming, users get to log onto the site, and pick their country
(or language?)from a list of some kind and thereby be directed to a
page from where they can download info.

If this is the case.. chunk them alphabetically, since this is one of
the easiest ways to find your country...

I personally don't think there will be any issues regarding the
priority of countries displayed, since people are pretty much used to
alphabetically organized info on the web.

A lot of people use acrobat reader, and if i'm not mistaken the newer
browsers can read pdf files. But it may be a good idea to retain the
info from the pdf on the website itself if there are not specific
content distribution or security issues.

George Supreeth
i-Vista Digital Solutions LTD