[Sigia-l] Chronological filing as a type of classification system

Listera listera at rcn.com
Wed Jul 24 23:59:19 EDT 2002

"karl fast" wrote:

> Scopeware is generally classed as a KM tool...

The company has been repositioning it just about every 18 months, having
started out as a file system navigation replacement for Windows. Personally,
it's an interesting intellectual exercise that's not likely to go anywhere.
Last time they gave me a demo of it, it was DHTML hack that ran only on
Windows and IE. I don't mean to recommend it one way or the other, I haven't
looked at it in the past year or so.

Best,