[Sigia-l] Thought I might elicit some responses

Chung, Hedahne Hedahne.Chung at starwoodhotels.com
Thu Aug 15 17:36:06 EDT 2002

Hey, why not. Of course, you're hearing from someone who is constantly in
school in some form or another. This September, I'm heading into my second
year of  my international economic policy degree (part-time while working
full-time), my second masters, and I'm looking into a PhD program after
that. School is fun, whether or not it makes one smarter is debatable
however ;-)

It's all about having options or at least something to fall back on, so they
say...