[Sigmed-l] sessions and elections

E Louisa Worthington Rogers elworthi at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 16 16:40:56 EST 2007

Hi Jim,
I sent you my report from the SIG planning meeting at ASIST in Milwaukee a few
weeks ago.  It included about 4 different ideas and other SIGs willing to join
with us.  I'll forward it again.

I also volunteered to be the alternate rep if you still one.

Best,
Louisa Rogers