[Sighfis-l] Seeking volunteers for 2017 annual meeting initiatives

Ken Herold kherold at adelphi.edu
Mon Oct 9 09:00:08 EDT 2017

Initiatives for which we are seeking volunteers:

Tagging the ASIST Gallery:
ASIST will set up a laptop and provide access to images in the ASIST
Gallery here:  http://www.asis.org/gallery3/index.php/?page=1  ASIST
participants are invited to tag these images, which were digitized by Trudi
Bellardo Hahn and her team for the 75th Anniversary of ASIST from
photographs currently stored at ASIST HQ.

Capturing people's "Favorite ASIST story" We'll be collecting informal
narratives from ASIST participants. If you've got a story to tell and want
to arrange for a specific time, please contact klabarre at illinois.edu  We
are not setting up a station for this, but will be doing this
reporter-style, via digital recording technology. We'll be easy to find!

80th Anniversary group

Ken Herold
Associate Dean, Digital Initiatives & Automated Services
University Libraries
kherold at adelphi.edu / adelphi.edu
516.877.3531 / f 516.877.3531
[image: Adelphi University]