[Sighfis-l] Seeking volunteers for 2017 annual meeting initiatives

LaBarre, Kathryn Anne klabarre at illinois.edu
Mon Oct 9 12:39:44 EDT 2017

Thanks for sending this out Ken.
If you are interested in assisting with the tagging the ASIST Gallery initiative, HQ has confirmed that a laptop will be available during registration hours for this - contact Kathryn La Barre, 80th Anniversary Advisory Group chair klabarre at illinois.edu if you are interested in taking a shift at the tagging table, or as a roving reporter - capturing people's "Favorite ASIST Story"

Kathryn