[Sighfis-l] Planning meeting at AM2017 - call for officers and activities

Ken Herold kherold at adelphi.edu
Sat Oct 7 12:04:30 EDT 2017

Dear HFIS members,

As you outgoing Chair this year, allow me to thank you for the honor of
serving our special interests in history and foundations within ASIST.

Our SIG planning meeting at the annual conference is confirmed for Monday,
Oct. 30th from 9:30am – 11am in the Arlington Room at the Hyatt.  Please
attend if you are at all inclined--we desire your participation.

CALL FOR OFFICERS:  We are immediately accepting nominations and
self-nominations for our SIG officer ballot, with incoming Chair, Lynnsey
Weissenberger preparing to take the helm.

CALL FOR REPORTS:  We have drafted a 2016-17 report of activities of the
SIG and would like to include as much of your work as possible.  Please
send your notes to me at kherold at adelphi.edu before the end of October.

Yours truly,
Ken

Ken Herold
Associate Dean, Digital Initiatives & Automated Services
University Libraries
kherold at adelphi.edu / adelphi.edu
516.877.3531 / f 516.877.3531
[image: Adelphi University]