[Siged-l] ASIST proposal deadline extended to Jan. 28 (RE: Proposals for 2009 ASIST Conference)

Hsieh-Yee, Ingrid P Hsiehyee at cua.edu
Wed Jan 14 19:05:37 EST 2009

Dear SIG ED members,

Dick Hill just made this announcement. Please know that the new deadline for proposals is Jan. 28. I hope this will enable you to develop your proposals for SIG ED. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Here is Dick's message:

Because of holidays for Martin Luther King Day and the Inauguration, we are extending
the deadline for summitting drafts of full papers of contributed papers, and proposals
for technical sessions/panels, and pre-conference sessions from January 21, 2009 to

        January 28, 2009

Complete call is at http://www.asis.org/Conferences/AM09/am09cfp.html

Meeting:
Thriving on Diversity - Information Opportunities in a Pluralistic World
ASIS&T 2009 Annual Meeting
November 6-11, 2009, Vancouver, BC, Canada
!

Dick Hill

Richard Hill
Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
FAX: (301) 495-0810
(301) 495-0900