[Siged-l] Proposals for 2009 ASIST Conference

Hsieh-Yee, Ingrid P Hsiehyee at cua.edu
Mon Jan 12 21:03:07 EST 2009

Dear SIG ED members,

Happy New Year!

Please see the SIG ED wiki at http://www.asis.org/wiki/chapters-sigs/index.php/Education_for_Information_Sci._(ED) to learn more about SIG ED and get involved.

In particular, please visit the link for 2009 program planning at http://www.asis.org/wiki/chapters-sigs/index.php/SIG_ED_2009_Conference_Planning for some programming ideas mentioned at the latest ASIST meeting. If you would like to contribute to any of these sessions, please let me and the lead persons know.

I hope you will consider submitting proposals. If you need assistance with your proposals or need help to identify other SIGs to co-sponsor your panel or panels, please let me know. Please see http://www.asis.org/Conferences/AM09/am09cfp.html for details. The proposal deadline is Jan. 21!!

Thank you for your attention. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Ingrid
Chair, SIG ED

Ingrid Hsieh-Yee, Ph.D.