[Siged-l] Reminder: ASIST proposal due Jan. 29 & call for reviewers

Hsieh-Yee, Ingrid P Hsiehyee at cua.edu
Wed Jan 28 14:14:20 EST 2009

Dear SIG ED members,

This is a friendly reminder that submissions for panel proposals to the 2009
ASIS&T Annual Meeting are due tomorrow, 1/29. It's time to add the finishing touches to your plans and send them in. Please be sure to indicate SIG ED as the sponsor of your proposal and send me a copy of your proposal when it is ready. If you have questions please let me know.

Here's the URL for the call:

http://www.asis.org/Conferences/AM09/am09cfp.html

Here is the URL for proposal submission:
http://www.softconf.com/asis/AM09_Panels_Technical_Sessions/submit.html.

ASIST is still looking for reviewers. If interested, please complete the form at

http://tinyurl.com/97zvc3
or
http://www.asis.org/surveys/public/survey.php?name=Review_for_ASIS_T_Annual_Meeting_copy_copy

Reviewers will be recognized in the conference proceedings this year.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,
Ingrid
Chair, SIG ED