[Siged-l] Sad News from FSU College of Information

sulistyo basuki sbasuki at indosat.net.id
Mon Feb 5 17:34:55 EST 2007

I knew Dr Betty Logan as we enrolled on the same at time at Case Western
Reserve University in September 1981. She finished her doctorate degree in
May 1984 while I finished two months latter. She was a charming lady, hard
working and understood the way of Oriental way of thinking as she  has lived
in Japan for some years.When she was at FSU, she taught a former room mate
of mine Mr  Karmidi Martoatmodjo (he passed away in 2003) and I'm very proud
because my class mate taught my former room mate!
I missed her and remember her in my prayer
Sulistyo-Basuki,PhD (CWRU,'84)
Professor,
Dept ofLibrary and Information Science
Faculty ofHumanities, Universitas Indonesia
Kampus UI Depok, depok 16424, Indonesia