[Siged-l] University at Buffalo School of Informatics Dissolution complete; DLIS in UB Graduate School of Education (fwd)

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Thu Feb 22 12:56:06 EST 2007

[Posted by request.  Dick Hill

Subject: Buffalo DLIS in UB Graduate School of Education

The Department of Library and Information Studies at the University at
Buffalo, once a separate school of Library and Information Studies and
then a department in the School of Informatics, will now be a department
in the university's Graduate School of Education. The announcement from
the university provost follows below: