[Sigah-l] RE: [Sigcrit-l] SIG-AH collaborations

jrc0043 at unt.edu jrc0043 at unt.edu
Sat Feb 21 12:42:13 EST 2004

SIG-AH and SIG-CRIT missions are separated by time and focus
I think.  AH (pre-critical theory) wanted to explore applications of
information science to the arts and humanities, while CRIT (post-AH) seems to
want to explore applications of critical theory to information science itself.

In one sense, they are both involved in the intersection of
multi-disciplines with information science, with broad
implications for all sides of the intersection.

john