[Sigah-l] SIG-AH re-activation

Ralph Dumain rdumain at igc.org
Fri Feb 20 13:14:08 EST 2004

This sounds like the mission statement I (re)wrote.  I changed the original
mission statement, which dated from the end of the '60s, I think, as it was
badly formulated and overly partisan.

When someone else inquired into SIG/AH a few years ago (presumably via the
ASIS mailing list), I related some of my personal experiences to him, but I
never heard of any follow up to the brief flurry of interest that surfaced
then.