[Sig-l] Updated - SIG Officer List WITH email addresses Request for all SIGs

Loveday-Chesley, Brandi L bloveday at albany.edu
Tue Nov 7 10:10:37 EST 2017

My apologies, I should have been more clear in my first email.

All SIGs should submit their officer lists, complete with email addresses, in an excel spreadsheet  to Sarah and myself as soon as possible. Our email addresses are below as responses to the SIG-L may remove attachments.

buchanans at missouri.edu

bloveday at albany.edu

This will allow us to update the SIG-L so your new officers don't miss important information from ASIS&T.

Thank you again and my apologies for not being more clear.

Regards,
Brandi Loveday-Chesley, MIS
ASIS&T SIG Cabinet Director