[MNASIS-L] anyone use Google Local or other local search egnines?

Ann Treacy atreacy at treacyinfo.com
Tue Oct 18 16:45:09 EDT 2005

Hi folks,

Here's a question out of leftfield:

Does anyone use any of the major local search engines? I just had a call
from a reporter from one of the local papers asking me if I was a big user.
I use the local searches when I'm searching for things out of the US - but
not when searching for local stuff so I disqualified myself. (So much for my
15 minutes of fame.)

If you are a big user and have an interest in talking to a reporter, please
le mw know and I'll pass on the reporter's phone number. Thanks!   Ann

Ann Treacy
Treacy Information Services
1841 Fairmount Ave
St Paul MN 55105