[Asis-standards] ISO New Work Item

TIMOTHY DICKEY tdickey1 at kent.edu
Tue Dec 15 07:36:08 EST 2015

Good morning, all,

I agree that many of the contents are self-evident, and would add that the
engagement in this document with virtual surrogates for a collection,
virtual exhibits and virtual access are perfunctory at best. This
de-emphasis might run into trouble before the work is even complete.
Yes or Abstain.

All best,
timothy

Timothy J. Dickey, Ph.D., MLIS.