[Students-l] Fwd.: from JESSE - LIS schools and jobs discussions

M.J. Menou michel.menou at orange.fr
Thu Jan 10 08:12:23 EST 2008

> Sujet:  LISjobs.com discussion forums invitation
> De: Rachel Singer Gordon <rachel at LISJOBS.COM>
> Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 14:07:25 -0600
>
> Hi all -
>
> I launched online discussion forums at LISjobs.com last week, and one of the categories for discussion is LIS schools. People are posting with various questions both about specific LIS programs and about LIS education in general, and I'm hoping that some of you might be able and willing to lend your expertise.
>
> The forums are at: http://www.lisjobs.com/forum/ , and  my official press release on the launch can be accessed at my blog: http://www.lisjobs.com/blog/?p=251 .
>
> Thanks,
> - Rachel
>
> -----
>
> Rachel Singer Gordon / rachel at lisjobs.com
> Find a library job! http://www.lisjobs.com

Dr. Michel J. Menou
Visiting Professor, SLAIS, University College London, U.K.
Consultant in ICT policies and Knowledge & Information Management
Adviser of Somos at Telecentros board http://www.tele-centros.org
Member of the founding steering committee of
Telecenters of the Americas Partnership http://www.tele-centers.net/
B.P. 15
F-49350 Les Rosiers sur Loire, France
Email: micheljmenou[at]gmail[dot]com