[Studentchapadv] Student Chapter Advisors meeting at ASIST

Qiping Zhang Qiping.Zhang at liu.edu
Tue Nov 3 22:30:50 EST 2009

Dear all,

The Student Chapter Advisors meeting will be held on Monday, November 9,
5pm at Kensington Room.

This should be a short meeting. I am attaching the agenda draft with
this message. If you have any business that you would like to discuss at
our Monday meeting please let me know so I can put it on the agenda.

Thanks,

Qiping

Qiping Zhang
Assistant Professor