[Siguse-l] Special Issue of Library Trends on "Information and the Body"

Jenna Hartel jennahartel at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 29 19:56:09 EST 2016

Dear SIG-USE,

Seasons greetings to all. As a co-editor with Andrew Cox and Brian Griffin, I am writing to extend a personal invitation for you to contribute to a special issue of Library Trends, entitled Information and the Body<https://www.press.jhu.edu/journals/library_trends/calls.html> (click to see the complete call). We are aiming to make this an important collection and believe that SIG-USE members are a source of great ideas on this research frontier.

Sincerely,

Jenna

Jenna Hartel, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Faculty of Information
University of Toronto
140 St. George Street
Toronto, Ontario M5S 3G6