[Siguse-l] SIG USE Business Meeting: Today 3pm in Madrona

Rong Tang rong.tang at simmons.edu
Tue Nov 4 09:45:57 EST 2014

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder about SIG USE Business Meeting this afternoon. We
will be presenting Dr. Marchionini the Outstanding Contribution to
Information Behavior Research Award, and then discuss various SIG USE
business items. Kathryn La Barre or Heather Pfeiffer, from SIG Cabinet,
will be visiting us sometime during the meeting.

We will spend sometime forming the planning committee for the 2015 research
symposium and discussing possible themes for the symposium.

Come to join us, we need your participation and input! It is YOUR SIG.

Plus there will be brownies!

See you there!

Rong, SIG USE Chair, 2013-2014

--