[Siguse-l] Meeting on Monday -- join us!

Lynn Westbrook lynnwest at ischool.utexas.edu
Sat Oct 8 21:12:25 EDT 2011

Colleagues --

We will be having our annual business meeting cum planning session on Monday the 10th.  Please join us -- this is an energized hour of concentrated focus on the work of our SIG.  We'll be looking at all the developments wrought by our 5 new committees -- and looking for people who want to help lead those developments to the next level.  We'll be generating ideas for next year's symposium.  What are the research questions you'd like to see the SIG address in our next program?  And, of course, this is a marvelous way to meet some of the people who find human information experiences so fascinating.

SO -- join us.  Put a face on the names you keep seeing.

We'll be in Room A (Jackson) on Monday October 10 from 11:30 to 12:30.

See you soon!
Lynn Westbrook, SIG USE Chair 2010-2011

Lynn Westbrook, Associate Professor
lynnwest at ischool.utexas.edu