[Siguse-l] 2012-13 SIG USE Chair nomination

Lynn Westbrook lynnwest at ischool.utexas.edu
Tue Aug 9 23:21:38 EDT 2011

Colleagues ~~

It's time to elect our 2012-13 SIG USE Chair.  I will be stepping down at the end of our 2011 business meeting, Lorri Mon will lead the way from 2011-2012, and now we need to establish our Chair-Elect for the 2012-2013 term.

Self-nominations are most welcome -- knowing you have the drive and commitment to continue our SIG's effective work is a great reason to run.

Nominating colleagues is also good idea -- someone with energy, engagement, and ideas.  SIG USE membership is, of course, a requirement.

Please send me your Chair nomination by 8/23.  You know, the same date you're sending me your Academy Fellow nomination.

Thanks!
Lynn

Lynn Westbrook, Associate Professor
School of Information