[Siguse-l] Come and celebrate 10 years of SIG USE!

Stephanie Willen Brown swbrown7 at email.unc.edu
Wed Jul 22 11:08:57 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry I'll miss this great anniversary.  I will be with you all in
spirit, and on various social networking sites. I'm working on various
ways to promote SIG USE in Twitter, Facebook, and Flickr.

I'm currently running the SIG USE Twitter account, which you can follow
at http://www.twitter.com/siguse.  So far, I'm tweeting info of interest
to SIG USE members, including notices about awards, the annual
conference, and ASIS&T publications.

If you're not quite ready to Tweet but are on Facebook, join our
Facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=19704594464.

And if you're into photos and Flickr, we all hope you'll tag SIG USE
events with siguse (one word) on Flickr. There aren't many yet
(http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=all&q=SIGUSE&m=tags) but hopefully
there will be more after this conference.

Hope to see you on the interwebs!

-stephanie
SIG USE communications coordinator

:::::.:::::.:::::.:::::.:::::.:::::.:::::.:::::.:::::.::::::
Stephanie Willen Brown
Director, Park Library
School of Journalism and Mass Communication
University of North Carolina, 271 Carroll Hall CB#3365
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3365
(919)843-8300

swbrown at unc.edu
IM & Twitter:  JoMCParkLib