[Siguse-l] thank you to everyone - SIG USE 10th Anniversary

Barbara Wildemuth wildem at ils.unc.edu
Wed Dec 2 13:20:33 EST 2009

On behalf of all the members of SIG USE, I want to especially thank Crystal
for coordinating all the 10th anniversary activities. As someone who didn't
have to do very much work for it, but got to enjoy all the benefits from
it, I very much appreciate the way that Crystal approached this
many-faceted endeavor and pulled it all of in great style!

Thanks, Crystal!

Barbara
---
Barbara Wildemuth
SILS, UNC-CH
wildem at ils.unc.edu

--On Monday, November 16, 2009 9:00 PM +0000 Crystal Fulton