[Siguse-l] New ASIS&T Jobline ONLINE

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Mon May 17 11:10:51 EDT 2004

ASIS&T is pleased to announce an expanded, electronically available ASIS&T Jobline Online.  We  recently completed an agreement with Job Target that will better serve both candidates and employers.

Jobline Online will be broader than the listings of print Job Line.  The new job board has been designed specifically for our members and related employers. There you will find jobs and candidates that are specific to your needs. These are targeted opportunities that cannot be found on Monster or other large job boards.

PRINT JOBLINE, the product we mail to members, will continue, though it will undoubtedly evolve.  Employers can continue to contact us as they have or use the “Line Classified” under “products and pricing,” which relates specifically to the print JobLine.  Using this option will get your open position the same distribution you are used to.

JOB SEEKERS
*  Jobline Online gives job seekers the opportunity to post resumes anonymously. Job seekers can divulge as much information in their resume posting as they see fit.  This service has the ability to keep active and passive job seekers connected to the employment market while maintaining full control over their confidential information.

*  We also have a Job Alert system that notifies job seekers by an e-mail of new job opportunities that match their search criteria.  This means that job seekers never miss new opportunities and do not have to constantly search the job bank.

*   The service lets people save searches, store jobs in their account, keep notes on job opportunities, communicate with employers using an internal messaging system, and more.

EMPLOYERS
*  Great candidates. By using our recruitment service, you are given unparalleled access to our unique membership. Your opportunity will reach a large number of highly qualified passive and active job seekers.

*  Job Broadcasting - When your job gets posted on the website, we send out an email broadcast to all job seekers that asked we notify them of new jobs matching their search criteria. This job broadcast gets more people to see your ad and more applications

*  Company Profile / Logo in ad. - You have the ability to create a free company profile, explaining your organization and the work environment in greater detail. This can include your company's logo that will also appear in your ads.

* Pay-per-Use Resume Bank - You can browse all of our anonymous resumes, before you pay a cent. You will see everything on the resumes, except for the candidate's name and contact information. You then have the opportunity to only buy the resumes that you are interested in. You only pay if the candidate is also interested in you.

Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
FAX: (301) 495-0810
(301) 495-0900