[Siguse-l] RE: Sig use newsletter

Erdelez, Sanda ErdelezS at missouri.edu
Mon Mar 24 11:06:40 EST 2003

Hi Linda:
I would like to know about current research activities (those with
external funding and also those without) of SIG USE members. For example
each contribution could include structured elements such as: PI name and
contact info, institution, research topic, user group studied, method,
research questions, study duration, funding agency (if available),
project status: (new, in process). Once the project is completed, the PI
could write a very short preliminary report for the newsletter.
I believe this would be a good way to share our research in progress.
Cheers,
Sanda

Dr. Sanda Erdelez
Associate Professor
School of Information Science and Learning Technologies
University of Missouri - Columbia
221 H Townsend Hall
Columbia, MO 65211
USA