[Sigsti-l] SIG STI Newsletter August 2016

Robert R Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Fri Aug 19 13:17:05 EDT 2016

Dear SIG STI members,

We appreciate all the recommendations that we received for the SIG-STI
Newsletter. Please note that the SIG-STI Newsletter of August 2016 is
available at the following URL:
http://www.asis.org/SIG/SIGSTI/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/sig-sti-newsletter20160819.pdf

Thanks,

Bob Downs

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu
ORCID: 0000-0002-8595-5134