[Sigsti-l] Fwd: [STS-L] FW: [SCHOLCOMM] Litwin Books Pledge to the Library Community

Moriana Garcia garciam at denison.edu
Wed May 29 17:18:51 EDT 2013

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stoss, Frederick <fstoss at buffalo.edu>
Date: Wed, May 29, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Subject: [STS-L] FW: [SCHOLCOMM] Litwin Books Pledge to the Library
Community
To: "chminf-l at list.indiana.edu" <chminf-l at list.indiana.edu>, "sts-l at ala.org"
<sts-l at ala.org>, "collib-l at ala.org" <collib-l at ala.org>, "
ulas.sunar at roswellpark.org" <ulas.sunar at roswellpark.org>, "rusa-l at ala.org" <
rusa-l at ala.org>, "TFOE (TFOE at ala.org)" <TFOE at ala.org>, "nric at lists.usu.edu"
<nric at lists.usu.edu>, "PAMNET at LISTSERV.ND.EDU" <PAMNET at listserv.nd.edu>
Cc: "rlitwin at gmail.com" <rlitwin at gmail.com>

Greetings,

Sometimes we get a chance to post a beautiful thing to our professional
ranks. This is one of them. I wish we would see many more of these...

Fred
Frederick W. Stoss, MS (zool:ecol), MLS
Associate Librarian
Librarian for Biological Sciences, Ecology/Environmental Science and
Studies, Geology, Mathematics

Oscar A. Silverman Library
Arts & Sciences Libraries
Room 228-B Capen Hall
SUNY University at Buffalo
Buffalo, New York 14260-1672

716 645-1337
fstoss at buffalo.edu
http://libweb.lib.buffalo.edu/staff/index.asp?id=35

Managing Editor
Electronic Green Journal, 1st Free, Open Access Environmental Journal
http://www.escholarship.org/uc/uclalib_egj