[Sigsti-l] Fwd: [Sigvis-l] ASIS&T Web Presence Survey]

Moriana Garcia garciam at denison.edu
Wed May 29 08:59:08 EDT 2013

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Hill <rhill at asis.org>
Date: Tue, May 28, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Subject: [Sigvis-l] ASIS&T Web Presence Survey]
To: sigvis-l at asis.org

The ASIS&T Task Force on Web Presence invites you to take a survey on
ASIS&T's web and social media presence. We are interested in your
experiences with ASIS&T's web site, publications, and social media. The
survey should take you no more than 10-15 minutes to complete. All
questions are optional, but we welcome and appreciate your answers and
feedback! They will be used by the Task Force to inform recommendations on
how to improve ASIS&T's web presence to better serve its members. You can
complete the survey by visiting the following link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/asistwebpresence

If you have any questions or comments about this survey, please e-mail
Diane Rasmussen, ASIS&T Director-At-Large and Chair of the ASIS&T Task
Force on Web Presence, at diane.m.rasmussen at gmail.com. We thank you in
advance for your answers and feedback!

Richard Hill
Executive Director
Association for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
FAX: (301) 495-0810
(301) 495-0900