[Sigsti-l] RDAP (Research Data Access & Preservation) registration open

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 8 12:54:15 EST 2011

Yes, it's short notice, as it's March 31st & April 1st, but for those
interested, I just noticed the conference has been posted on the ASIS&T
website:

         http://www.asis.org/Conferences/RDAP11/

         The 2nd Research Data Access and Preservation (RDAP) Summit
         Denver, CO  |  Hyatt Regency  |  March 31-April 1, 2011

(note, the 'early bird' registration rates are until Feb 18th)

-Joe

(and I'm going to cross-post this to a few lists, so sorry if you
get this more than once)