[Sigsti-l] Delays in EOS mailings?

Pikas, Christina K. Christina.Pikas at jhuapl.edu
Mon Feb 7 08:25:53 EST 2011

We usually get 3 weeks at a time, 3 weeks late. Sometimes we get them out of order, too. My personal subscription comes at the same time as my library's so that doesn't explain it.

Christina

----
Christina K Pikas
Librarian
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
Christina.Pikas at jhuapl.edu
(240) 228 4812 (DC area)
(443) 778 4812 (Baltimore area)