[Sigsti-l] RDAP Planning Forum (fwd)

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Wed Dec 22 11:32:37 EST 2010

I managed to talk my way into getting info on the planning of the RDAP
(Research Data Access & Preservation) summit.

They don't have the date pinned down exactly, but it's going to be during
the ASIS&T IA Summit (March 30 - April 3) in Denver.

I think both Michael Leach and I have access to submit to the document
they mention, but I thought I'd throw it out to a greater audience to see
if anyone had ideas for topics.  (I can send the six topics mentioned so
far, but then people might be be constrained in their thinking)

(and to see if people might be willing to talk on stuff and/or shephard a
session)

-Joe