[Sigsti-l] Welcome to SIG/STI planning meeting at ASIST 09

Jian Qin jqin at syr.edu
Wed Oct 28 21:30:20 EDT 2009

Yes, Gail is right. We had two separate sponsors originally, but after BIOSIS (can't remember if this is the right name, but should be close) was acquired by Thompson, the company decided not to continue this sponsorship.

I wrote to CAS last year to inquire the renewal of their support for student travel award and the result was negative.

Jian