[Sigsti-l] Welcome to SIG/STI planning meeting at ASIST 09

Airong Luo airongl at umich.edu
Mon Oct 26 16:02:11 EDT 2009

Dear SIG/STIers

I am very glad that I have the opportunity to serve as SIG/STI chair for the
next year. I am looking forward to seeing you soon in Vancouver.

We have a few announcements to send you as ASIST09 approaches soon:

(1)  If you are coming to ASIST09, please make sure to attend our planning
confab. It will be on Tuesday Nov. 10 11am-12pm at Room A (Brighton).

(2)  Please come to our planning confab if you want to participate as
officers.

(3)  If you have agenda items to discuss at the planning meeting, please

(4)The exciting Dutch Treat Dinner will be on Sunday Nov. 8. Please head for
the lobby after reception and we will know where to go.

    Finally a few words to introduce myself. I am currently working as a
researcher at University of Michigan Medical School. I got my Ph.D. from
School of Information, University of Michigan in 2008. My research focuses
on distributed collaboration and the technologies, social practices that
make it successful.

Airong

--
Airong Luo, PhD Information Science