[Sigsti-l] Planning Meeting at 2008 Annual

John D'Ignazio jadignaz at syr.edu
Mon Oct 6 12:59:03 EDT 2008

Hi SIG/STIers:

As incoming chair of SIG/STI I wanted to put a call out for agenda
items and officer candidates for our planning meeting, scheduled for
Monday the 27th at 5 p.m. in Room A.

My suggestions so far are:
I. Officer Reports
II. Transfer of the Chair
III. Election of Officers
IV. Outreach
V. Data Librarian/CI Facilitator workshop
VI. Sessions for 2008 ASIS&T

Please send to me or the list comments or additional agenda items as
soon as possible. Also, please send nominations (self or otherwise)
for the following STI offices for the 2008-2009 term:
chair-elect
secretary/treasurer
communications officer

The remaining two offices are less of an issue as I assume the
incumbents wish to stand again for the office?
awards coordinator:  Jian Qin
webmaster:  Darcy Duke

Looking forward to seeing many of you in flat, insurance-company-
dominated Columbus!
-John
John D'Ignazio
doctoral student