[Sigsti-l] Journal Special Issues / Newsletter vs. Mailing List

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 18 09:42:09 EDT 2007

Christina sent this for the next newsletter, but I'm hoping that the
newletter doesn't become a way for people to avoid sending out things to
the mailing list as they're known.  (okay, I admit, I held on to that
NSF grant opportunity for a week or so, and probably should've sent it
right away)

Anyway, here's what Christina sent me, for people who want to look these
up before the next newsletter goes out.

(I can just use the newsletter as a summary of interesting things that get
mentioned on this list, I guess)

-Joe