[Sigsti-l] Virtual Observatories in Geosciencees 2007 Workshop (fwd)

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Thu May 17 12:07:14 EDT 2007

I think I had mentioned this once before, mixed in with other items, but
I thought I'd mention it again, in case there are people interested in the
topics.

It's focused more on scientific data, rather than scientific journals and
other bibliographic records.  There is a session on Wednesday afternoon
that includes Data Citation, though.

-----
Joe Hourcle