[Sigsti-l] Introduction of the new SLA Chem Division Liaison

Pikas, Christina K. Christina.Pikas at jhuapl.edu
Fri May 4 10:25:47 EDT 2007

Hi All-
I'm a member of both the SLA Chemistry Division and ASIST so I
volunteered to act as liaison for the Chemistry Division.  I've been
asked to prepare a report for the chemistry board for the SLA annual
conference in June.  I have my notes, but I'd like to hear from you all
about anything you think I ought to include.  My due date is May 29 so I
would appreciate any/all replies by May 22.

Thanks in advance,

Christina K. Pikas, MLS
R.E. Gibson Library & Information Center
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
Voice  240.228.4812 (Washington), 443.778.4812 (Baltimore)
Fax 443.778.5353