[Sigsti-l] Travel requests

Robin Peek robin.peek at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 16:26:06 EDT 2007

Greetings all,

One of KT's speakers has requested travel funds. Now that we know that we
will have some money on October 1st I think we all need to help out the SIG
with the following:

1) Shake the trees-Are all of the speakers set for travel to the conference?
2) Are there any expenses forthcoming for the 2007-2008 year? Particularly
ones that we don't know about-DASER, for example. Is the anything that a
member is proposing at the next meeting that might cost money?

I am reluctant to spend money that has not yet been released from HQ, but
when they do I would like us to be able to make our offers to any speakers
in need.

Thanks, Robin